JenJinzJenJinz is a lovely Persian that has been placed into our shelter due to the death of a owner. I have seen this reason before and thought I'd at least comment that people need to prepare their wills for their pets as well as possessions and family. This cutie is now in the hands of a "Kill Shelter" and I can only hope that JenJinz gets adopted or rescued.
I was told that if this one was purchased from a breeder that a lot of times the breeder they will take them back. So if you have a pure bred cat remember to keep all the records of the breeder and whatever else might help in getting the cat back to a breeder instead of to a "Kill Shelter".
One of the people I have contacted on behalf of this cat is going to try to find a foster and in the mean time they are going to see if they can find someone that will come to the shelter and groom this lovely Persian. Once groomed maybe that will help in getting it placed in a good home.
Another thing I've seen is that some people adopted a Persian and then realize all the time it takes to groom one of these cats. Stop and think before you adopted a long haired cat that they are going to requite more grooming, onced a day brushing is best.
Back to JenJinz, this cat is very nice and loves all the attention given. This cat begs for attention and is going to make someone a great cat.
JenJinz was adopted on 7-2-09. Great news and sure hope this cat enjoys his new home.
No comments:
Post a Comment