Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday June 18, 2009


Cool Aid
I can say so much about this girl. She is so pretty and sweet. You can carry her around and she just doesn't care. She just purrs to her hearts content and your enjoyment. She appears to get along with kids because she doesn't mind them petting her. A fellow volunteer brought a rather large dog into the room and she did not react to it at all.

She is not spayed as far as we know. She came into the shelter as a "Stray" which means that we do not have any history or back ground on her. She is so soft and probably somewhere between 1-2 years old. She sits in the cage and just waits for someone to come and give her attention.

Cool Aid is not her real name, but one that was stuck on her when she came in so that she could be called something. I am sure she would prefer a nice normal name. HA I know I would and I'm the person that named her. No one could go wrong if they were to take this girl home and love her forever. Preferably a nice place indoors where she can say and not get lost again and be brought back to the shelter.

For the most part kittens are adopted faster than adults but I always try to remind people that if you adopt an adult you can actually see what it will be like older and you can see if it is a nice calm cat or a dare-devil.

UPDATE: Cool Aid was rescued on Monday 6-22-09

No comments:

Post a Comment